The ‘Selling Removals’ Seminar. Presented by Martin Rose, an experienced industry professional, who has worked in removals sales for many years. Martin was the Commercial Director of the BAR and the Managing Director of Vanguard Commercial Removals. When Vanguard was sold to Pickfords, Martin continued working for the group.
Martin is also a board member of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme (RIOS) and an advisor to the British Standards Institute on Commercial Moving. He is also one of the foremost and most respected contributors to national TV/radio and the local/national press on all matters concerning removals.
Learn How To
- Get more customers
- Give effective presentations
- Charge more and still be appreciated
- Obtain more recommendations
- Use the Guild’s literature
- Overcome your competitors
- Make the most of your local market
- Minimise complaints and claims
- Deal with telephone enquiries
Where & When?
Seminars are held at a number of locations nationwide and absolutely FREE for the first two delegates from each member.
Who should attend?
- People who visit customers’ homes and offices for quotation
- Staff dealing with clients over the telephone
- Personnel responsible for maintaining excellence in customer service
- All managers and owners
How to book?
The ‘Selling Removals’ seminars are usually held twice yearly throughout the UK. Full details on ‘where and when’ the next set of seminars are being held will automatically be sent out to all members when the dates are next scheduled. Simply respond to the announcement/invitation to claim your two free places as a Guild member.