Quality Monitoring Programme
Guild members subscribe to ongoing quality monitoring of their performance levels via questionnaire cards handed to their customer on the day of the move. Customers can send these cards directly back to The Guild, go to the website Removal Approval and leave their feedback there or press the Removal Approval logo on the menu page of The Guild app and leave their review.
The questionnaire cards, which are reply paid and come back directly to The Guild (not via the remover) or the feedback on The Removal Approval website, enable us to constantly and independently monitor our members’ service levels.
According to the most recently released figures (up until the end of January 2017), of those received, over 98% were from very satisfied customers!
Detailed records are kept on the quality ratings on the cards, (how the customer rates the remover) and at the end of each month the removers with the highest percentage of favourable questionnaire ratings are proudly listed in the monthly award (see below).
Remover of the Month - January 2017
- Northstar Removals 0208 868 9414
- Alexanders of London, NW10 0333 800 2323
- AJ Stephensons of Billericay 01277 653 268
- Move It Removals Ltd of Southend 01702 277 420
- Barans Removals of Twickenham 020 8898 8127
- Forth Movers 0131 440 4421
- Forfar Removals of Forfar 01307 468 478
- J Lyons Removals & Storage 01925 827000
- Mr Shifter Removals 01745 591 339
- U-Move SE Ltd 020 8906 7754
Annual Certificate of excellence!
Those members achieving a consistently high level of quality ratings on their questionnaire returns throughout the year are proudly awarded the Guild’s “Annual Certificate of Excellence” (ACE) for customer satisfaction.
For a full list of those members that achieved ACE Certification in 2016 please visit the following page of our website ».