THE GUILD’S PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS TO HELP MEMBER’S SELL MORE REMOVALS AT GOOD COMMERCIAL RATES
Learn more about how Guild Membership can improve your business prospects now by emailing email@example.com for an information pack or call and speak with a membership advisor 01494 79 22 79.
! SUMMER 2020 – ADDED VALUE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS !
- 20% Discount on The Premium Membership Package – see below
- 25% Discount on Removals Skills Certification
- Free marketing brochures personalised to your businesses
- Free Sales Training Seminar
- Free review of your website and its effectiveness as a business builder by The Guild’s removals industry website specialist
- Free membership of The National Removals Network
Directly below is a list of the unique confidence building tools that help you sell removals. All are included in the Premium Membership monthly fee
- Membership of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme and use of its logo. Scheme membership is a truly fantastic confidence builder and sales tool
- To make your membership even more valuable we include in all of our membership benefits packages a Sales Training Seminar.
- Use of The Guild, Inspected Remover and NRN logos
- 12 x Guild vehicle decals
- An App branded to your business
- Brochures personalised to your business
- A Premium listing on The Guild’s review website “Removal Approval”
- A personalised video for use on your website
Directly below are listed Operational Benefits that are included in The Guild’s Premium Membership monthly fee
- Leads in your area that may be available from time to time from The Guild’s website
- Expert advice on a wide range of topics from knowledgeable Guild staff, often provided the same day as requested
- Access to discounted Operational Training
- Access to discounted Removals Skills Assessment Certification
- Unlimited use of The Guild’s “Business Support Helpline” that provides legal advice in respect of, Commercial, Employment and Transport law
- Use of The Guild’s terms and conditions
- Unlimited use of The Removals Industry Ombudsman dispute resolution service
- An entitlement to discounted Health and Safety at work advice through The Guild’s strategic health and safety partner
- Business insurances and insurance advice through The Guilds Insurance Scheme
Sounds Good How Do I Find Out More
Contact us today without obligation to request an information pack or speak directly with a membership advisor to find out how your business could benefit from Guild Membership. firstname.lastname@example.org 01494 79 22 79
We look forward to finding out more about you and your business.
Sandy Edwards Membership Secretary