Interested in joining?
The unique Top Rated Removals Industry Trade Association
In their two most recent surveys on trade associations (1996 and 2003) the UK's premier rated consumer protection magazine rated The National Guild Of Removers & Storers as joint top of the best trade associations in the country and certainly the best of the choices available in the removals industry. So much so that they actually suggested that their readers look up a member of The Guild when choosing a remover.
The reason given for the praise was The Guild's clear commitment to promoting quality and service in a wholly unregulated industry which includes independent inspection of its Members, Membership of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme, a Code Of Practice which relates to how Members deal with customers and continual monitoring of Members' performance via reply paid quality questionnaire cards given to customers on the day of the move.
The National Guild Of Removers & Storers is unique in its structure whereby our members are charged on an individual basis dependant on the nature of their business and their requirements. Membership fees are usually set off against purchases of marketing materials. The Guild produces a range of the best available marketing literature to the removals industry. The animated DVD, brochures and booklets are used to convert leads by promoting Guild members in the most professional manner available and over the years has proven to be so successful that many members state that the extra work they are converting more than pays back for the cost of the materials purchased from us.
Some of the Benefits Available to Members:-
- Unlimited use of the names and logos of the Guild (NGRS), Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme (RIOS), National Independent Removals Industry Inspectorate (NIRII), the Ombudsman Quality Monitoring Programme (QMP), on your stationery, vehicles, website and advertisements.
- Access to the award nominated NGRS DVD marketing packs.
- Membership of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme.
- Access to the NGRS Business Support Helpline for questions on TAX, VAT, PAYE, Payroll, Employment & Personnel, Health & Safety and Commercial Law.
- Unlimited use of the NGRS Business Dispute & Customer Conciliation Service.
- Free use of contractual terms and conditions drafted by NGRS for use in removal/storage contracts.
- An entitlement to broker all business insurances through the NGRS Insurance Scheme.
- An entitlement to discounted health and safety at work advice through NGRS dedicated health and safety partner.
- An entitlement to place its advertisements through the NGRS Yellow Pages & Thomsons Corporate Advertisement Schemes.
- Access to the NGRS credit card scheme to enable you to take card payment from your customers.
- Packaging materials at preferential rates through NGRS Packaging Solutions.
- Discounted Operational and Sales training courses through NGRS Guild Training Solutions.
- Free Access to NGRS Daily Backload/Partload Notification Service.
- Free use of the NGRS picture/photograph library.
- Access at preferential rates to leads relating to properties 'for sale' and 'sold' in your designated area.
- Access to the Guild Telephone Answering Service.
- Access to Removie www.removie.co.uk at preferential rates.
To join the Guild, applicants must achieve accreditation to The National Independent Removals Industry Inspectorate (NIRII). Inspectors, all of whom have over 20 years experience in the Removals Industry, visit potential members to inspect their vehicles, office and storage facilities. The inspector also checks on all vehicle and licence documentation and qualifications as well as taking up written reference requests with their accountants, banks and insurance brokers to ensure all the relevant documentation required to run a professional removal company are in place.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN GUILD MEMBERSHIP TODAY WITH NO OBLIGATION TO FIND OUT HOW YOU TOO COULD BENEFIT FROM THE GUILD'S MARKETING MATERIALS AND MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS.